The Office of the Registrar oversees the following functions of the College:
- Enrollment of new students
- Registration of all students
- Transcribing of all records for students during the period of their enrollment at Ripon
- Scheduling of classes and examinations
- Certifying students for graduation
- Preparing of transcripts upon the written request of the student within the guidelines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Maintaining the computer database for all undergraduate academic records
- Reserving rooms in the College’s academic buildings for classes.
A searchable listing of the latest Ripon College Dean’s List can be accessed here.
The Student Right to Know Act requires colleges and universities to make available to currently enrolled students and to prospective students graduation rates. The rates are calculated for a cohort. A cohort is established each fall and contains all first time, full-time degree seeking students who began their studies that fall. The rate reflects the percentage of that group which earns a degree from Ripon College within four years (eight semesters), five years (10 semesters), and six years (12 semesters). Those who earn a degree from a different college or university are not counted in the Ripon College graduation rates. Questions regarding this report should be directed to the Registrar.
|Cohort||4 years||5 years||6 years|